Our Client is looking for a Intermediate to Senior Project Engineer. The overall function of the Project Engineer is to assist the project management group to assist in coordination of discipline engineering and design of oil & gas projects.
- Must possess Good technical knowledge in Oil and Gas processing
- Gas Processing experience is a must have.
- Pipeline and Heavy Oil experience is an asset.
- Strong technical foundation in graduated discipline and inter discipline roles.
- Capable of working on Multiple projects concurrently and managing a multi disciplinary team
- Strong Focus on quality
- The Project Engineer will have skills in Oil Batteries, Multi – Well Tie-Ins and Major Processing Plant MOC experience such as Sulphur Processing, crude oil upgrading, and refinery experience.
- The Project Engineer works as a key part of the project management group to assist in coordination of discipline engineering and design of oil & gas projects.
- He / she will assist the Project Team in ensuring compliance with all regulatory processes, codes and standards.
- The Project Engineer will coordinate and conduct design reviews with the discipline groups and the client to ensure all parties have made the required input to the design towards delivering construction work packages as per project schedule.
- Coordinates with vendor on all technical matters.
- Participate and work on all bid evaluations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting, design recommendations and other technical reports required by the client.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be a P.Eng with APEGA
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree
- 8 -12 years’ experience in an EPCM Oil & Gas engineering environment.