Our Client is looking for a Junior Account Manager.
Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 400 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than 20 million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista Networks products are available worldwide directly and through partners.
At the core of Arista’s platform is the Extensible Operating System (EOS™), a ground-breaking network operating system with single-image consistency across hardware platforms, and modern core architecture enabling in-service upgrades and application extensibility.
Arista Networks has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Manager covering Alberta, Canada. The purpose of this position is to generate qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic channel partners.
If you thrive in a challenging, results-oriented, and rewarding environment, take a closer look at Arista Networks. Team up with the world leader to achieve your own ambitious goals! If you are passionate about networking technologies and demonstrate a competitive spirit for winning new opportunities and landing new accounts, Arista is for you.
In summary, the Junior Account Manager is an extroverted and forceful visionary who targets large organizations in need of new networking solutions.
• Build pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners, and customers
• Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista data center and Campus networking products
• Prospect and develop new potential customers via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships, qualifying new accounts, and making sales
• Prospect and develop partner resellers in the territory
• Participate in marketing program planning, development, execution, and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan
• Interface with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity
• Take initiative in getting necessary training and certification on Arista products
• Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution
• Set own priorities and schedules to meet established goals and meet commitments consistently
• Other duties as assigned by management
Ideal Candidate has the following attributes:
• Knowledge of local and regional marketspace
• Passion for success and ability to articulate innovation that can compel clients to break the status quo
• BA/BS/BComm degree
• 0 to 3+ years’ sales experience preferably in high tech
• Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
• Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
• Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows
• Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
EXTERNAL EMAIL. Use caution when opening links and attachments, and when prompted to enter User IDs or Passwords.
|Job Category||Business Development|